- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Casa Jaguar Review
This hipster hangout has a bohemian feel more reminiscent of Bali or Thailand than Mexico, but the eclectic cuisine and tropical cocktails (written on a chalkboard menu) are what keep this jungle spot on diners' most wanted list. Setting the scene is an über-chill garden where lanterns, birdcages, and dream catchers hang above candlelit tables. The smell of incense blends with a mélange of flavorful dishes like zucchini curry soup, squid ink risotto with mussels, and grilled fish topped with goat cheese, pine nuts, and passion fruit. The service is in line with the vibe, meaning that the staff is actually tranquilo as opposed to apathetic.
- Address: Carretera Tulum–Boca Paila, Km 7.5, Zona Hotelera, Tulum, Quintana Roo 77780
- Phone: 984/155–2328 cell
- Location: Tulum
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
Hi everyone, would love you r opinon on whether this is too much for the short amount of time for a couple in their late 20s who like culture, history, FOOD, jungle/nature/beaches. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more