- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa Jaguar Review
This hipster hangout has a bohemian feel more reminiscent of Bali or Thailand than Mexico, but the eclectic cuisine and tropical cocktails (written on a chalkboard menu) are what keep this jungle spot on diners' most wanted list. Setting the scene is an über-chill garden where lanterns, birdcages, and dream catchers hang above candlelit tables. The smell of incense blends with a mélange of flavorful dishes like zucchini curry soup, squid ink risotto with mussels, and grilled fish topped with goat cheese, pine nuts, and passion fruit. The service is in line with the vibe, meaning that the staff is actually tranquilo as opposed to apathetic.
- Address: Carretera Tulum–Boca Paila, Km 7.5, Zona Hotelera, Tulum, Quintana Roo 77780
- Phone: 984/155–2328 cell
- Location: Tulum
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.... Read more