- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
El Pirata Review
A popular spot for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just a drink from the bar, this restaurant is located just off Puerto Morelos's town square. If you have a hankering for American food, you can get a good hamburger with fries here. Daily specials include pozole, a broth made from cracked corn, chicken, chiles, and bay leaves and served with tostada shells–but there are always tasty tacos and fresh seafood on order.
- Address: Calle Javier Rojo Gomez, 200 meters north of town square Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo 77580
- Phone: 998/251–7948
- Location: Puerto Morelos
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The vastly accepted property of Playa Del Carmen is also known for its strict maintenance of making low rise buildings so that the natural view never gets covered under the dome of high rises. Read more
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more