- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Pirata Review
A popular spot for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just a drink from the bar, this restaurant is located just off Puerto Morelos's town square. If you have a hankering for American food, you can get a good hamburger with fries here. Daily specials include pozole, a broth made from cracked corn, chicken, chiles, and bay leaves and served with tostada shells–but there are always tasty tacos and fresh seafood on order.
- Address: Calle Javier Rojo Gomez, 200 meters north of town square Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo 77580
- Phone: 998/251–7948
- Location: Puerto Morelos
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hello (or should I say Hola). Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more