El Pirata Review
A popular spot for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just a drink from the bar, this restaurant is located just off Puerto Morelos's town square. If you have a hankering for American food, you can get a good hamburger with fries here. Daily specials include pozole, a broth made from cracked corn, chicken, chiles, and bay leaves and served with tostada shells–but there are always tasty tacos and fresh seafood on order.
- Address: Calle Javier Rojo Gomez, 200 meters north of town square, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, 77580
- Phone: 998/251–7948
- Location: Puerto Morelos
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just want to share how my 75years old slow walker aunt could enjoy the amazing barcelo resort and shopping along the world famous 5th ave... Read more
Puerto Morelos, MX May, 2014 Mexico is one of our most favorite places to vacation. We have been multiple times since 2000 and deci... Read more
Hi all! My name is Matt and I am the author at A Different Hunger - a website focusing on fitness, travel, positive psychology and mo... Read more