- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Cueva del Chango
La Cueva del Chango Review
This Playa institution, in a funky jungle garden with fountains, palmettos, and a rambling koi pond, is Playa del Carmen's favorite breakfast spot. The well-prepared, authentic Mexican selections include soft enchiladas with an excellent mole, sprinkled with sesame seeds; homemade empanadas with huitlacoche corn truffle; a seductively spicy habanero cream soup; and classic chilaquiles, a tortilla-and-egg scramble that will have you skipping lunch. It's popular for lunch and dinner as well.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more