- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Al Chimichurri Review
The smoky aromas of a South American parillada waft down the street from this Uruguayan barbecue joint every night. Heaping portions of short ribs, flank steak, and chorizo, start you off; crepes with "flaming apple" or dulce de leche finish nicely. Tables are set off the street, in a pleasant walled courtyard.
- Address: Av. Javier Rojo Gomez between Tulum and Isla Mujeres, across from Posada Amor Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo 77580 | Map It
- Phone: 998/192–1129 cell; 998/252–4666
- Website: www.alchimichurri.com
- Location: Puerto Morelos
- No credit cards.
- No lunch. Closed Mon. and all of Sept.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
I am off to the Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort for a week and am wondering if there is anything interesting to do in the environs. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more