- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Al Chimichurri Review
The smoky aromas of a South American parillada waft down the street from this Uruguayan barbecue joint every night. Heaping portions of short ribs, flank steak, and chorizo, start you off; crepes with "flaming apple" or dulce de leche finish nicely. Tables are set off the street, in a pleasant walled courtyard.
- Address: Av. Javier Rojo Gomez between Tulum and Isla Mujeres, across from Posada Amor Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo 77580 | Map It
- Phone: 998/192–1129 cell; 998/252–4666
- Website: www.alchimichurri.com
- Location: Puerto Morelos
- No credit cards.
- No lunch. Closed Mon. and all of Sept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Mexico City, Cartagena and Bogotá. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more