- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Paamul Hotel and Cabañas
At a Glance
- on the beach
- some lovely views
- nice open-air restaurant
- need car to get around
- breakfast not included
Check Rates from our Partners
Paamul Hotel and Cabañas Review
This rustic resort with separate bungalows, hotel rooms, and campsites sits on a perfect white-sand beach, 12 miles south of Playa del Carmen. Ten simple bungalows have Wi-Fi and two double beds each but no a/c. The 15 hotel rooms, which cost more, have queen beds, TV, a/c, kitchenettes, and Wi-Fi. There's also a swimming pool, minimart, restaurant, and dive shop. The property includes 220 RV sites, as well as tent sites. An on-site, full-service dive shop conducts PADI- and NAUI-certification courses.
- Address: Carretera Cancún-Tulum, Km 85, 12 miles south of Playa del Carmen Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo 77580
- Phone: 984/875–1053; 612/353–6825 from US
- Website: www.paamulcabanas.com
- Location: Puerto Aventuras
- 12 suites, 10 cabanas, 220 RV sites, 30 campsites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
We are planning a trip to PdC for the end of May and looking to rent a condo at Corto Maltes. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more