- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Near the entrance to Xcalak is this modest Mexican restaurant made up of a few plastic tables and chairs. Stop by for Toby's famous fajitas, fried fish, coconut shrimp, and chicken quesadillas. The place comes alive on Monday nights when locals gather for the daily special and live music. This is one of the few spots in town where Wi-Fi is available (free with food).
- Address: Leona Vicario s/n, across from parking lot and volleyball court Xcalak, Quintana Roo 77109
- Phone: no phone
- Location: Xcalak
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hello (or should I say Hola). Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more