- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Chez Céline Review
Take one bite of Céline's chocolate croissants, and you'll think you've died and gone to Paris. Fresh-baked breads and pastries bring honor to France, especially exquisite desserts like the lemon tart and crème brûlée. Classic bistro fare like quiche lorraine or vols-au-vent make for a light lunch comme il faut. Streetside tables back into a small pétanque court, where you can bowl away the afternoon. Ther restaurant is open until 11 pm daily.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Chetumal: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $383+/Nt Save with Expedia, $255/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Chetumal this May Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more