- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Check Rates from our Partners
Be Tulum Review
Designed by owner-architect Sebastian Sas, this chic beachfront hotel is like stepping onto a beautifully executed canvas—each room is a pure work of art, with Brazilian wood floors, cowhide rugs, marble bathrooms, and outdoor showers. Rooms 16 and 20 have rooftop pools and glass walls, providing a 360-degree view of the ocean and Sian Ka'an Reserve. Meandering through the property is a plank-pathway leading to an infinity pool and two-story restaurant where seafood dishes are served. Void of TVs, this peaceful hideaway is all about relaxation. Private yoga lessons and in-room massages can be arranged upon request.
Seamlessly blending luxury and nature, this Caribbean resorts stands out from the Riviera Maya pack. It is one of the last stops before entering the Sian Ka'an Nature Reserve, on a beachfront location that bridges turquoise waters and tropical rainforest. Rooms are contemporary, with a minimalist mix of local limestone, warm Brazilian woods, and bold mosaic tiles. Despite the remote location, suites come with Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, and outdoor showers. Adding to the barefoot-cool appeal are beach yoga classes, in-room massages, and live music on the popular rooftop bar.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Holiday Inn Chetumal Puerta Maya 3 Nts in May Fr $84+/Nt Expedia
- Book Explorean Kohunlich in May: 15% off Spa Services Save with Expedia, $255/night less
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
My boyfriend just told me today, we should visit Tequila on our planned trip to PV.
We add to calendar a visit to Guadalajara since it is one of my favorite mexican cities, but have never been in Tequila. Read more
· News & Features
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more
It happens all the time: you're just stopping in to grab one thing and the next thing you know, you've... Read more