- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Selvática. Selvática, just outside the center of Puerto Morelos, offers tours over the jungle on more than 3 km (2 miles) of zip-lines. The entire tour will take you a little over two hours, so you'll be glad to have a snack afterward in the on-site cafeteria. The full trip takes four hours including the transfers and costs $99. Advance reservations are required. Carretera 307, Km 321, 19 km (12 miles) from turnoff, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, 77580. 998/898–4312; 866/552–8826 toll-free from U.S. www.selvatica.com.mx. Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's