- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa Club de Golf. Playa del Carmen's golf course is an 18-hole, par-71 championship course designed by Nick Price. The greens fee is $165; there's also a special twilight fee of $120. Grand Coral Riviera Maya Resort, Carretera 307, km 294, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo. 984/109–6020. www.grandcoralrivieramaya.com.mx.
Playacar Golf Club. The Golf Club at Playacar has an 18-hole course; the green fee is $200 and the twilight fee $120 after 1 pm. Paseo Xaman-Ha, near Riu Palace, Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, 77710. 984/873-4990.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe