Caribbean Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Caribbean Coast Hotel Reviews
There's a lodging for every taste and budget here, from giant all-inclusive luxury resorts to small family-run cabanas on the beach. Most resorts are in remote areas. If your resort doesn't provide good shuttle service, you'll want to rent a car to visit local sights or restaurants. Staying at beach areas in Playa del Carmen, Akumal, or Tulum will allow you to explore on foot from your hotel. Smaller hotels and inns are often family-run. Stay in one of them and mix with the locals.
Browse Caribbean Coast Hotels
Browse Caribbean Coast Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's