- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
You guessed it—Carretera 307 runs right through the center of town. Just drive straight and you can't miss it. Be aware that there are no gas stations between here and Chetumal, so make sure you gas up in town.
The 307 is known in town as Avenida Benito Juárez, and is the town's main drag.
Taxis drive up and down Carretera 307/Avenida Juárez, the main drag.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe