- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Taxi rides within the Zona Hotelera cost $6–$10; between the Zona Hotelera and El Centro they run $8 and up; and to the ferries at Punta Sam or Puerto Juárez, fares are $15–$20 or more. You can always find a taxi in Cancún, but make sure you check the fare before accepting a ride. A list of rates can be found in the lobby of most hotels or you can ask the concierge. Keep in mind it's also easy and cheap to get around Cancún by bus.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's