The Aeropuerto Internacional Cancún is 16 km (9 miles) southwest of the heart of Cancún and 10 km (6 miles) from the Zona Hotelera's southernmost point. There are direct flights from some major U.S. cities, with some flights connecting in Mexico City. It's simple to get to or from the airport: buses leave every hour from Cancún Airport to downtown Cancún, or you can take taxis or colectivos (mini-buses).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's