- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Cancun and the Riviera Maya 2014
Karamba Bar Review
A variety of drag shows with the usual lip-synching and dancing celebrity impersonations are put on every Wednesday and Thursday at Karamba Bar, a large open-air disco and club that's known for its stage performers. On Friday night the Go-Go Boys of Cancún entertain, and strip shows are on weekends. The bar opens at 10:30 pm and the party goes on until dawn. Cover charges range from $5–$8.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Is there a place in the Cancun airport to buy a sim card for an unlocked phone to call within Mexico and to US?
Do I need a power adapter in Mexico? My adapters say North and South America. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more