- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Cancun and the Riviera Maya 2014
Playa las Perlas
Playa las Perlas Review
Playa las Perlas (Pearl Beach) is the first heading east from El Centro along Boulevard Kukulcán. Located at Km 2.5, between the Cancún mainland and the bridge, it's a relatively small beach on the protected waters of the Bahía de Mujeres, and is popular with locals. There are several restaurants lining the sand, but most of the water-sports activities are only available to those staying at the nearby resorts like the Imperial las Perlas or Holiday Inn Cancún Arenas. There's a small store beside Imperial las Perlas where you can buy sanwiches and drinks if you want to have a beach picnic. Amenities: food and drink; lifeguards. Best For: swimming.
- Address: Boulevard Kukulcán., Km 2.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancún, Quintana Roo 77500
- Location: Cancún
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
We were thinking of going to Guanajuato end of May, June for two weeks. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more