Go-carts in Cancún
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Go Karts Cancún. About 10 minutes south of Cancún, speed demons can get their fix at Go Karts Cancún. There's a racetrack where Honda-engine go-carts reach speeds of up to 80 kph or 50 mph (there are also slower carts for children). Your choice of cart determines the price, but standard go-carts begin at $13 per 10-minute race session. For the experienced driver, motorcycles and V8 Nascars are also available by the hour. If you don't have a vehicle to get here, a taxi ride should run $10 to $15 from downtown (and considerably more from the Zona Hotelera). Buses leave every 20 minutes from the downtown terminal and cost about $1.20. Check to make sure your bus is not a direct route and will let you off. Carretera Cancún–Aeropuerto, Km 7.5, Residencial Campestre, Cancún, Quintana Roo, 77500. 998/882–1275 or 998/882–1246. Tues.–Sun. 10–6.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's