- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Club El Moro
At a Glance
- good value
- shallow pool great if you don't care to swim
- some dated decor
- rooms facing pool area can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Club El Moro Review
Possibly the best bargain on the malecón, although a bit away from the city center itself, this vacation-ownership resort has very reasonable suite rentals on a nightly and weekly basis. Within El Moro you'll find a palm-filled garden and a densely landscaped pool area, though the pool itself is a bit shallow for much serious swimming. You can recognize the building by its stark-white turrets and domes. Rooms are Mediterranean in style, with arched windows, Mexican tiles, and private balconies; some have ocean views. A small café serves breakfast and lunch. Fishing packages are available.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $199-$259 -- 4-Star Resort Near San Diego w/Skyline Views Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more