- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Restaurante Santa Lucía
Restaurante Santa Lucía Review
This second-story café with unbeatable ocean views is the hot spot for breakfast in town. It offers well-done, typical Mexican breakfasts, like chilaquiles (fried tortillas served in red or green sauce, the way it should be), and home-baked breads daily. Dishes are served with fabulous fresh-baked goods like cinnamon rolls, wheat rolls, and freshly squeezed juices.
- Address: Blvd. Mateos s/n, at Jordón, Loreto, Baja California Sur, 23881
- Phone: 613/100-1332
- Location: Loreto
- No credit cards.
- Closed Wed. No dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $199-$259 -- 4-Star Resort Near San Diego w/Skyline Views Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
We head to the Riviera Maya on the 31st of May. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more