- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Coral & Marina
At a Glance
- spacious rooms
- pool can get noisy with kids
- can feel large and impersonal
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Coral & Marina Review
This all-suites resort is enormous. It has a spa, tennis courts, a water-sports center, and a marina with slips for 350 boats and customs-clearing facilities. All guest quarters have refrigerators and coffeemakers. Suites in the two eight-story towers are done in burgundy and dark green; most have waterfront balconies, seating areas, and international phone service.
- Address: Carretera Tijuana-Ensenada, Km 103, Zona Playitas, Ensenada, Baja California Norte 22860 | Map It
- Phone: 646/175-0000 In Mexico; 800/862-9020 From U.S.
- Website: www.hotelcoral.com
- Location: Ensenada
- 147 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Tijuana Savings! Book 3 Nts in Jun at Hacienda del Mar Fr $61+/Nt Expedia
- $62 & Up: Fiesta Inn Tijuana Otay 3-Star Hotel in Tijuana Expedia
- Save in Tijuana: Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $81+/Nt — $81 Expedia
- Tijuana Savings! Book at Lucerna Fr $118+/Nt — $118 Expedia
- Tijuana Savings! Book at Camino Real Tijuana Fr $122+/Nt — $122 Save with Expedia, $38/night less
This is our 3rd condo rental visit to PDC. Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more