- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
One sign that the Valle de Guadalupe has its sights on Napa is this extraordinary restaurant set inside a cozy little house. Celebrity chef Jair Téllez's ambitious prix-fixe menus (there are four-course and seven-course versions) change frequently, but may include cucumber gazpacho, yellowtail tartare, and panna cotta with cold mango soup, all served with excellent regional wines. Polished woods and windows overlooking the valley make the dining room and outdoor plaza as sleek as the menu. A meal here is well worth the drive.
- Address: Carretera 3, Km 83, , Baja California Norte 22750 | Map It
- Phone: 646/155-2556
- Website: www.lajamexico.com
- Location: Valle de Guadalupe
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.--Tues. and late Nov.--early Jan. No dinner Wed. Last orders taken at 8:30 pm Thurs.--Sat.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Tijuana Savings! Book 3 Nts in Jun at Hacienda del Mar Fr $61+/Nt Expedia
- $62 & Up: Fiesta Inn Tijuana Otay 3-Star Hotel in Tijuana Expedia
- Save in Tijuana: Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $81+/Nt — $81 Expedia
- Tijuana Savings! Book at Lucerna Fr $118+/Nt — $118 Expedia
- Tijuana Savings! Book at Camino Real Tijuana Fr $122+/Nt — $122 Save with Expedia, $38/night less
This is our 3rd condo rental visit to PDC. Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more