- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Los Barriles Hotel
At a Glance
- terrific value
- spotless rooms
- plain decor
- fills up quickly
- can be difficult to find
Check Rates from our Partners
Los Barriles Hotel Review
Across the street from beachside businesses, this motel-like inn offers large, comfy, if somewhat basic, rooms. The two-story building wraps around a nicely landscaped central pool and lounging area with a palapa bar and hot tub; water and cold drinks are available at the front desk, as are tours and fishing trips. Reservations are highly recommended since the hotel fills up fast.
- Address: Take road off Hwy. 1 north through Los Barriles and turn left when it ends at beach, Los Barriles, Baja California Sur 23501 | Map It
- Phone: 624/141-0024
- Website: www.losbarrileshotel.com
- Location: Los Barriles
- 20 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80 -- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort, Incl. 25% Meals CheapCaribbean.com
- $115-$149 -- Cancun: 4-Star Resort w/Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun
- $699 & up -- All-Incl. Cancun Family Escape, 4 Nts. w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 -- New Ship to Cozumel on 6-Night Cruise MSC Cruises
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Me and my husband are travelling from Uk to Mexico city beginning of September for 3 weeks.
We need to decide where to go, we don't want to stay in Mexico city. We want a bit of sightseeing, Read more
· News & Features
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side, ... Read more
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood.... Read more
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more