- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
By car, take Highway 15 toward Toluca. As the highway passes through Toluca it is called Paseo Tollocan. Look for signs on the left for Valle de Bravo. Follow Highway 142 until you reach Francisco de los Ranchos, then bear right to reach Valle de Bravo. Much of the route is a narrow, two-lane road through leafy countryside. Passing slower traffic is impossible, so expect a long ride. Buses for Valle de Bravo leave the Terminal de Autobuses Poniente, at the Observatorio metro station. Todo Valle buses leave Mexico City nearly every hour for Valle de Bravo.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's