- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Buses leave Mexico City's Central de Autobuses del Sur. Two reliable bus companies are Grupo Pullman de Morelos and Cristobal Colón. You can easily combine a trip to Cuernavaca and Tepoztlán by taking a bus to Cuernavaca and another bus or a taxi from Cuernavaca to Tepoztlán. By car, take the Mexico-Cuernavaca cuota, or toll highway. It costs about $10. If you want to take the free Route 95D, budget much more time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's