- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Surrounded by sandstone monoliths that throw off a russet glow at sunset, Tepoztlán is a magical place. No wonder it attracts practitioners of astrology, meditation, yoga, and other New Age pursuits. But you'll still find women selling homegrown produce in the lively weekend market surrounding the main square and traditional celebrations that predate the conquest.
Tepoztlán's temperatures fluctuate, from blistering around midday to bitterly cold at night. Visitors who plan an overnight stay in the winter months should bring warmer clothing and a coat.
Tepoztlán at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's