Sights & Attractions in Around Mexico City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Around Mexico City
|A-D E-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
El Santuario de Guadalupe
This church shows a Gothic strain in its needle-slim tower and...
Ex-Convento de San Gabriel
This impressive, huge former convent includes a trio of churches...
Ex-Convento Dominico de la Natividad
Rising above most of Tepoztlán's buildings is this buttressed...
Ex-Convento Secreto de Santa Mónica
This former convent opened in 1688 as a spiritual refuge for...
Gran Pirámide was the hub of Olmec, Toltec, and Aztec religious...
Iglesia de Santo Domingo
The magnificent church of St. Dominic is famous for its overwhelming...
The Borda Gardens, among the most popular sights in Cuernavaca...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Cuernavaca|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe