- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Restaurante Casa Hidalgo
Restaurante Casa Hidalgo Review
The marvelous view of the Palacio de Cortés helped make this restaurant a big hit among the foreigners in town. The menu mixes Mexican and international foods; you might try the filetón hidalgo (breaded veal stuffed with Serrano ham and manchego cheese) or the tacos con napoles (tacos stuffed with grilled cactus). A jazz band plays on Saturday night. Reservations are recommended on weekends—request a table on the small balcony for a great view of the Palacio just across the street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Has anyone traveled the entire Baja - from Ensenada all the way down to Los Cabos?
Did you go on your own by bus or car, or on a tour?
Road Scholar has a bus tour with a pretty interesting itinerary, bu Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more