- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Los Veleros Review
If you want seafood, skip the floating restaurants at the dock (where the food leaves much to be desired and locals say you will likely walk away with a stomachache) and head to Los Veleros, a cozy family restaurant in an old mansion just a block away, which has one of the biggest seafood selections in the region. Sit out on the terrace overlooking the splendid garden as you enjoy your meal. It's open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, until midnight or later, depending on how many customers are still around.
- Address: Salitre 104, Valle de Bravo, 51200
- Phone: 726/262–0370
- Location: Valle de Bravo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more