- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Buses bound for Puebla depart several times an hour from Mexico City's TAPO terminal. On ADO, the most reliable company, the two-hour ride costs about $10. From Mexico City's Terminal del Sur, hourly Cristobal Colón buses cost $11. By car, trips on the toll road Route 150D take about 1½ hours; on Route 190, the scenic—and bumpy—free road, the same journey takes three hours.
The double-decker Turibus (55/5563-6693 or 55/5598-6309) is a good option for exploring the city and the neighboring town of Cholula. Every day from 9 to 9, these open-topped buses follow a circuit around the city; you can board the buses at stops marked with Turibus signs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's