- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Second-class Autobuses Unidos/Ticketbus buses depart from Mexico City's Terminal Autobuses Oriente several times daily. The two-hour ride costs $9. You may prefer to take a first-class bus to Puebla and then take a $10 taxi ride to Cholula. By car, trips from Mexico City on the toll road Route 150D take about 1½ hours; on Route 190, the scenic—and bumpy—free road, the same journey takes three hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's