- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Buses from Mexico City's Central de Autobuses del Sur depart for Cuernavaca every 10 minutes. The 1½-hour trip costs about $5.50. Both Grupo Pullman and Cristobal Colón provide regular, reliable service. To drive here, the cuota (toll road, Route 95D) costs about $10 but takes 1½ hours. The carretera libre (free road, Route 95) takes much longer, but has delightful forest scenery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's