Sights & Attractions in Acapulco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa de la Mascara
This freshly remodeled private home has been turned into a gallery...
|Museums / Galleries||Old Acapulco|
El Fuerte de San Diego
Acapulco's fort was built in 1616 to protect the city's lucrative...
|Military Sites||Old Acapulco|
Mágico Mundo Marino
You can take in Magic Marine World's aquarium and free sea-lion...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Old Acapulco|
Locals come to this municipal market to buy everything from candles...
|Markets / Bazaars||Old Acapulco|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $180-$187 -- Los Cabos Beach All-Incl. Resort incl. Weekends Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- $67-$81 -- Puerto Vallarta-Area All-Inclusive, up to 50% Off Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta
- $519 & up -- All-Incl. 4-Star Riviera Maya Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise, Save $520 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $699 & up -- All-Incl. Riviera Maya 'Dreams' Escape w/Air — $699 CheapCaribbean.com