Sights & Attractions in Acapulco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa de la Mascara
This freshly remodeled private home has been turned into a gallery...
|Museums / Galleries||Old Acapulco|
El Fuerte de San Diego
Acapulco's fort was built in 1616 to protect the city's lucrative...
|Military Sites||Old Acapulco|
Mágico Mundo Marino
You can take in Magic Marine World's aquarium and free sea-lion...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Old Acapulco|
Locals come to this municipal market to buy everything from candles...
|Markets / Bazaars||Old Acapulco|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe