Sights & Attractions in Acapulco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Acapulco
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Iglesia de San Sebastián y Santa Prisca
This church has dominated Plaza Borda since the 18th century...
Just up the hill from Old Acapulco is the southern peninsula...
|Bodies of Water||Old Acapulco|
Mágico Mundo Marino
You can take in Magic Marine World's aquarium and free sea-lion...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Old Acapulco|
A stroll by the docks will confirm that Acapulco is a lively...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Old Acapulco|
Locals come to this municipal market to buy everything from candles...
|Markets / Bazaars||Old Acapulco|
Weekend mornings, locals from surrounding towns come to sell...
|Markets / Bazaars||Taxco|
The former home of William G. Spratling houses some 140 of the...
|Museums / Galleries||Taxco|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's