Sights & Attractions in Acapulco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Acapulco
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A pleasant drive 27 km (17 mi) east of Acapulco, between Laguna...
Casa de la Cultura
The city's cultural center has first-class regional and Mexican...
|Museums / Galleries||Costera|
Casa de la Mascara
This freshly remodeled private home has been turned into a gallery...
|Museums / Galleries||Old Acapulco|
The Museo de Arte Virreinal, as it is also known, was named for...
|Museums / Galleries||Taxco|
A water park for children, the Centro Internacional para Convivencia...
El Fuerte de San Diego
Acapulco's fort was built in 1616 to protect the city's lucrative...
|Military Sites||Old Acapulco|
Grutas de Cacahuamilpa
Mexico's largest caverns are about 30 km (19 mi) northeast of...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's