- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
When Julio Iglesias is in town, he heads to this open-air street-side eatery after the discos close. It's open almost all the time, serving Acapulco's famous green-and-white pozole as well as such steak dishes as filete tampiqueña (a strip of tender grilled beef), which comes with tacos, enchiladas, guacamole, and beans.
- Address: Av. Costera Miguel Alemán and Calle Anton de Alaminos, next to BanamexCostera, Acapulco, Guerrero 39690
- Phone: 744/485-3735
- Location: Costera
- Credit cards accepted.
- Open 24 hrs except Tues., closed 7 am--3 pm.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80 -- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort, Incl. 25% Meals CheapCaribbean.com
- $180-$187 -- Los Cabos Beach All-Incl. Resort incl. Weekends Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Riviera Maya Adult-Only Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise, Save $520 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $67-$81 -- Puerto Vallarta-Area All-Inclusive, up to 50% Off — $67-$81 Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta
Trying to find a good 50th birthday destination for my husband and got a few friends interested in Cabo San Lucas. Read more
· News & Features
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side, ... Read more