- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Acapulco Hotel Reviews
Snowbirds from the United States and Canada show up all winter, but the busiest times are Christmas week, Easter week, and during July and August, when the Mexican nationals are on vacation. Most hotels are booked solid during these times, so try to make reservations at least three months in advance.
During Christmas week, prices rise 30%-60% above those in low season.
Browse Acapulco Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's