Tennis in Acapulco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Court fees range from $9 to $26 an hour during the day and double that in the evening. At hotel courts, nonguests pay about $6 more per hour. Lessons start at about $15 an hour; ball boys get a $2 tip.
Fairmont Acapulco Princess. In addition to five outdoor courts, you'll find two air-conditioned synthetic-grass, lighted indoor courts and a stadium that hosts international tournaments. Playa Revolcadero, Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39390. 744/469-1000.
Fairmont Pierre Marques. This hotel has five synthetic-grass lighted courts. Playa Revolcadero, Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39390. 744/466-1000.
Mayan Palace. There are 12 lighted clay courts at this condo complex. Playa Revolcadero, domicilio conocido, Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39907. 744/469-6000.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe