Golf in Acapulco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Club de Golf. There's a short, public, well-kept golf course at this club on the Costera next to the convention center. Greens fees are $50 for 9 holes, $70 for 18. Av. Costera Miguel Aleman s/n, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39690. 744/484-0781.
Fairmont Acapulco Princess and Pierre Marqués. Two championship courses—one designed by Ted Robinson, the other remodeled by Robert Trent Jones Sr. and then renovated under the supervision of Robert Trent Jones Jr.—are adjacent to the Fairmont hotels. Make reservations well in advance. Greens fees in high season, mid-December to mid-April, are $165 for hotel guests; nonguests should call for rates. Fees are lower after noon and in low season. Playa Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39907. 744/469–1000.
Mayan Palace. A round on the 18-hole course at this time-share condo complex is $110 for guests who aren't members, $130 for nonguests. Playa Revolcadero, domicilio conocido, Acapulco, Guerrero, 39907. 744/469-6000.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe