- Indulging in the most popular activity in town Eating out is all the rage. You can sample cuisines from around the world or feast on classics from throughout Mexico.
- The chance to see authentic, small-town life Pie de la Cuesta is a laid-back, coastal village northwest of Acapulco with some of the best seafood around.
- Standing in the middle of a history lesson The old Fort of San Diego overlooking Acapulco Bay houses one of the best museums in Mexico, illustrating the historical importance of this nearly 500-year-old city.
- Dancing the night away A sleepy village Acapulco is not. With big-city sophistication comes fabulous ocean-side restaurants, flashy hotel lounges, dance clubs with a sleek clientele, and laid-back surfer bars.
- Jewelry shopping in a spot where prices are still reasonable One of Mexico's prettiest towns, Taxco is also the place to buy silver jewelry.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More