Sights & Attractions in Western Honduras
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Things to Do in San Pedro Sula
Cascadas de Pulhapanzak
The roaring Pulhapanzak Falls are the highest in the country...
|Bodies of Water||San Pedro Sula|
Catedral de San Pedro Sula
On the eastern edge of Parque Central, this massive neoclassical...
|Religious Sites||San Pedro Sula|
Mornings are the busiest and best time to visit this enclosed...
|Markets / Bazaars||San Pedro Sula|
Museo de Antropología e Historia
You will find no better introduction to the country's geography...
|Museums / Galleries||San Pedro Sula|
Money changers, shoe shiners, watch vendors, and truant schoolchildren...
|Squares||San Pedro Sula|
Parque Nacional Cusuco
This swath of premontane (higher elevation) subtropical forest...
|Parks||San Pedro Sula|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's