Health and Safety in Santa Rosa de Copán
Health and Safety
Hospital Regional del Occidente serves Santa Rosa de Copán.
Being out after dark poses no criminal risks in quiet Santa Rosa de Copán. However, if you have any night-vision issues, beware: sidewalks are narrow and curbs are steep and you need to watch closely where you walk. Come to think of it, those are good suggestions in the daytime, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's