- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Getting Here and Around
Highway CA-6 heads south from San Pedro Sula to Santa Rosa de Copán. Be sure to follow the highway at the crossroads town of La Entrada if you're not going to Copán Ruinas. Presently, no decent paved road connects Santa Rosa with Copán Ruinas, meaning that you must backtrack to La Entrada if you wish to travel between the two.
La Sultana provides bus service several times daily between San Pedro Sula and Santa Rosa de Copán. Travel time is about three hours.
The town is sometimes designated on signs as simply "santa rosa". The occasional bus might shorthand it even more to "src".
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's