- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Sports and the Outdoors
Fundación Ecologista Hector Rodrigo Pastor Fasquelle. San Pedro Sula's signature outdoor destination is the Parque Nacional Cusuco, a portion of which actually lies within the city limits. (The mountains you see due west of downtown are contained within the park.) Your best bet for a visit to the park is to make arrangements with the Fundación Ecologista Hector Rodrigo Pastor Fasquelle, the private foundation that administers Cusuco on behalf of the Honduran government. The friendly folks at the foundation's downtown San Pedro office can help arrange for a guide and transportation. Av. 7 NO at 1 C in San Pedro Sula, San Pedro Sula. 552–1014.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's