- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Pizza Copán Review
The sign in front may say "pizza copán", but everybody knows this old standby as Jim's Pizza. You'll find the standard variety of pizza toppings and sizes here at this long-time favorite expat hangout, along with rotisserie chicken and decent burgers. The place is not open for lunch, per se, but does start serving at 2 "pm."
- Address: Av. Centroamericana, ½ block south of Parque Central, Copán Ruinas
- Phone: 651–4381
- Location: Copán Ruinas
- No credit cards.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more