- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Comedor Mary Review
A long-time local favorite that has morphed into a favorite of visitors offers down-home dining at bargain prices. Pull up a chair to one of the wooden tables and partake of a pupusa, the specialty here. The dish originated in neighboring El Salvador and they are that country's answer to the crepe, with a filling of chicken, pork, or beans and tangy cabbage.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more