- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Comedor Mary Review
A long-time local favorite that has morphed into a favorite of visitors offers down-home dining at bargain prices. Pull up a chair to one of the wooden tables and partake of a pupusa, the specialty here. The dish originated in neighboring El Salvador and they are that country's answer to the crepe, with a filling of chicken, pork, or beans and tangy cabbage.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more