- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Carnitas Nía Lola
Carnitas Nía Lola Review
Housed in a charming wooden building, this longtime favorite has sweeping views of the valley from its second-story dining room. Wonderful smells emanate from the meats on the grill, which is crowned with a stone skull reminiscent of those at the nearby ruins. One of the favorite dishes here is the carne encebollado, sizzling beef topped with onions and accompanied by a mound of french fries.
- Address: 2 blocks south of Parque Central, Copán Ruinas
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Copán Ruinas
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more