- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Café San Rafael
Café San Rafael Review
The aroma of freshly ground coffee envelops you as you walk into this small café set on the patio of a brick house. In addition to the coffee, you'll find a nice selection of Chilean wine and sandwiches made with artisanal cheeses from a farm outside of town. Try the grilled turkey and blue cheese. If you come here for dinner, make it an early one; the place closes at 8.
- Address: Av. Centroamericana, 1½ blocks south of Parque Central, Copán Ruinas
- Phone: 651–4546
- Location: Copán Ruinas
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more