- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Café San Rafael
Café San Rafael Review
The aroma of freshly ground coffee envelops you as you walk into this small café set on the patio of a brick house. In addition to the coffee, you'll find a nice selection of Chilean wine and sandwiches made with artisanal cheeses from a farm outside of town. Try the grilled turkey and blue cheese. If you come here for dinner, make it an early one; the place closes at 8.
- Address: Av. Centroamericana, 1½ blocks south of Parque Central, Copán Ruinas
- Phone: 651–4546
- Location: Copán Ruinas
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more