- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Café Vía Vía
Café Vía Vía Review
Though many backpackers flock here, Vía Vía provides a great meal and atmosphere attractive to nearly any traveler. Food is served from 7 am to 9 pm every day, and the bar stays open until just before midnight. Great selections of world music, as well as salsa-dancing lessons, bring in lots of people in the evenings. The kitchen specialties include vegetarian dishes, Indian and Thai food, and local favorites, all at great prices. Basecamp Tours, the affiliated tourist information center, is located across the street, making this a great first stop on your visit to Copán.
- Address: C. de la Plaza, 1½ blocks west of Parque Central, Copán Ruinas
- Phone: 651–4652
- Location: Copán Ruinas
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more