- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Tre Fratelli Review
This Italian restaurant in the Zona Viva is part of a small Central America-California chain, with a branch in Tegucigalpa, too. You'll find inside seating and a popular patio dining area. Enjoy generous servings of pasta, fish dishes, salads, and a good wine selection at affordable prices, along with the requisite checkered tablecloths.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more