- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Weekends Pizza Review
A Honduran-German couple operates this friendly pizza joint. They make thick-crust pizza with fresh organic ingredients grown on their farm outside of town and herbs cultivated out on the restaurant patio. Italian, vegetarian, and Hawaiian pizzas are expected, but for something different, try the Copaneca, an offering made with a topping of sausage, avocado, fried beans, and cilantro. Sandwiches, salads, calzones, and lasagna are on the menu, too, if pizza doesn't interest you. No alcohol is served. The place opens at 9 am; although there is no breakfast per se, you can stop in for the freshly baked bread these folks make in the morning.
- Address: C. 2 SO and Av. 4 NO, Santa Rosa de Copán,
- Phone: 662-4121
- Location: Santa Rosa de Copán
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.--Tues.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80 -- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort, Incl. 25% Meals CheapCaribbean.com
- $99 -- Costa Rica: San Jose Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Aloft San Jose, Costa Rica
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Riviera Maya Adult-Only Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 -- New Ship to Cozumel on 6-Night Cruise MSC Cruises
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's ... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more