- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Weekends Pizza Review
A Honduran-German couple operates this friendly pizza joint. They make thick-crust pizza with fresh organic ingredients grown on their farm outside of town and herbs cultivated out on the restaurant patio. Italian, vegetarian, and Hawaiian pizzas are expected, but for something different, try the Copaneca, an offering made with a topping of sausage, avocado, fried beans, and cilantro. Sandwiches, salads, calzones, and lasagna are on the menu, too, if pizza doesn't interest you. No alcohol is served. The place opens at 9 am; although there is no breakfast per se, you can stop in for the freshly baked bread these folks make in the morning.
- Address: C. 2 SO and Av. 4 NO, Santa Rosa de Copán
- Phone: 662–4121
- Location: Santa Rosa de Copán
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.–Tues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more