- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Weekends Pizza Review
A Honduran-German couple operates this friendly pizza joint. They make thick-crust pizza with fresh organic ingredients grown on their farm outside of town and herbs cultivated out on the restaurant patio. Italian, vegetarian, and Hawaiian pizzas are expected, but for something different, try the Copaneca, an offering made with a topping of sausage, avocado, fried beans, and cilantro. Sandwiches, salads, calzones, and lasagna are on the menu, too, if pizza doesn't interest you. No alcohol is served. The place opens at 9 am; although there is no breakfast per se, you can stop in for the freshly baked bread these folks make in the morning.
- Address: C. 2 SO and Av. 4 NO, Santa Rosa de Copán
- Phone: 662–4121
- Location: Santa Rosa de Copán
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.–Tues.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more